Are you active on Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram, and blogs? The perfect opportunity for you to use your passion for social media in a marketing capacity to create, schedule, and moderate content for a well-established Model/Talent Agency.
Although we are flexible with the term, we would prefer someone with a commitment of four to six months. We are looking for a self-starter who is eager to learn. A positive attitude, motivation, and a personable attitude are necessary. It will take time and energy to succeed in this role, and you must be willing to put in the extra effort required.
- Develop and implement PR and social media strategies.
- Research, write, and edit content for PR and social media channels.
- Assist with media outreach and press release distribution.
- Manage social media accounts and create content for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyze and compile data to measure PR and social media effectiveness.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices in PR and social media.
- Handling day-to-day admin tasks and answering the phone.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-discipline to work within the office and remotely
- Has a go-getter attitude that can bring creative ideas to the table
You’ll have the opportunity to apply your skills and learn new ones as you work closely with our management team. We’ll give you valuable experience and expose you to a variety of aspects of our business.
If you are looking to demonstrate creativity and range in your portfolio, this is an amazing way to create it.
(Unpaid) – Experience and credits (if applicable).
Part-time and full-time options are available
To apply, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Please state in the subject line that you are applying for the “PR/Social Media”.